GDPRPLAN.COM offers training and consultancy services to help companies to identify and assess the way in which personal data is stored, processed, transferred within their organisation(s), so that you can implement the right plan in order to be compliant with the biggest changes to data protection in 20 years.
Companies can choose from a range of training options, which are aimed towards the key stakeholders who are responsible for the storing, processing and transferring of personal data within your organisation. All training is carried out either at one of our nominated venues, or at your office (min. 10 attendees) and the options are as follows:
OPTION 1: 1-Day Course
Covers the Principles of the EU GDPR, the terminology that you need to know, Data Subject Rights, Data Processing and Legitimacy, Timeframes and Deadlines involved and what is required in order to comply with the regulation. By the end of the 1-day training you should be familiar with all the key concepts and application of EU GDPR at foundation level so that you can review and assess the status of your business with in terms of compliance with the regulation.
OPTION 2: 3-Day Course
Covers all of the subjects as per Option 1, but in greater depth to give you Practitioner Level knowledge and certification, so that you:
- Will have an enhanced understanding of jurisdictional laws, regulations and enforcement models, rules and standards as laid out by the EU GDPR
- Gain confidence with the essential privacy concepts and principles and legal requirements for managing and handling personal data
- Will be skilled to help your organisation achieve compliance with personal data management
- Will be skilled in knowing how to manage data transfer between different countries
- Understand how to go about implementing a data privacy framework
- Learn the skills, knowledge and responsibilities required that a Data Protection Officer requires in this new role
- Understand how current ISMS (if applicable) can be leveraged to help achieve compliance
- Understand how to conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments
- We also help you understand how to conduct Data Mapping exercises
OPTION 3: Data Protection Officer Course
For those who are serious about their career as a Data Protection Officer – this course provides a detailed syllabus that goes into Cyber Security and detailed ISMS. Please contact us to discuss further.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CONSULTANCY SERVICES
GDPRPLAN.com also provides consultancy which is tailored to fit each organisation individually, and can include scoping the project with you and the key stakeholders within your organisation.
We then put together a detailed plan of what is required in terms of priority within your organisation so that you can focus on the implementation and delivery.